Win a Fishing Trip with Andy Morgan
No Purchase Necessary To Enter Or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning. All Federal, State, Local, and Municipal Laws and Regulations Apply. Void Where Prohibited.
Lure Lock’s Fish with Andy Morgan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years old at the time of the entry. Employees of Lure Lock and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lure Lock, located at 15833 W Judd St., Ettrick, Wisconsin 54627.
- Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set herein.
- Sweepstakes Period
The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2020 at 12:00 A.M. Central and ends on May 4, 2020 at 12:00 P.M. Central (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before and after the Sweepstakes period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the sweepstakes using any of the following methods: mail in, on-site, and online.
- How To Enter
- On-Site: This method of entry will be available at the Lure Lock Booth at the Bassmaster Classic Outdoors Expo at the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, Alabama from March 6-8, 2020.
- Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting our website (www.LureLock.com) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit.
- Via Mail: This method of entry will be available for the entire Sweepstakes Period on a 3 x 5 card, hand print your full name, complete mailing address, phone number(including area code), date of birth and email address(optional). Mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: Fish with Andy Morgan, 15833 W Judd St., Ettrick, Wisconsin, 54627. Mail in entries must be hand printed and mailed separately. All entries must be postmarked and received by May 4, 2020.
- Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes period, regardless of the method of entry. Entries received from any person, email address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing
On or about May 7, 2020, the sponsor will select a potential winner in a random drawing from among eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner via telephone or email on or about May 8, 2020. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact the potential winner, the sponsor may select an alternate winner in their place at random from the remaining non-winning eligible entries.
- Winner Notification
The potential winner will be notified by telephone or email. The winner will be required to electronically complete a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date of the first attempt to contact them in order to claim their prize. If the potential winner fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, the sponsor may select an alternate winner in their place at random from the remaining non-winning eligible entries.
- The Prize
One (1) day of fishing with Bass Pro Angler and 2019 Lake Chickamauga event winner, local Dayton, TN native Andy Morgan. Travel expenses to Dayton TN (flight into Chattanooga, and rental car, or rental car if the winner is within driving distance), two nights lodging, as well as Lure Lock product and apparel valued at $500. The date to choose to fish with Andy Morgan will be between June 15th – June 17th 2020. Realtree will also be providing the winner with a Performance LS Tee, Sonar Fishing Cap, and a Men’s Tech Performance Hoodie.
- General Conditions
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these official rules, or in any unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. The sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from such person to the fullest extent of permitted law.
- Release and Limitations of Liability
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to:
- Any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted, or unavailable internet service provider, network, server, wireless service provider, or other software or hardware difficulties
- Unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes
- Mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors.
- Lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undeliverable, or stolen entries
- Injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to the persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance , receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Wisconsin in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin.